Caravan to Missouri

  • Greg H
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hey everyone!

      Some of us are driving to Missouri on Saturday to see the Hogs take
      on the River Otters. We plan to leave at 1:00 p.m. Anyone wanting to
      join the caravan and follow us down can contact Greg @ 335-1063 or
      Tracy @ 227-5072. Let's get as many fans there as we can to cheer on
      the Hogs!!!

      Hope to hear from you all!!!!!!

      Greg
    • Robert Kuroda
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
        Saturday is my birthday so I already planed to go -
        let me know what section you are sitting in.

        ---Robert

      • gah2112@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
          I don't know if we were going to order tickets ahead of time of if we are
          just getting them when we get there. When I find out for sure, I'll let you
          know. If we get them when we get there, I'll send you another email, and
          maybe we can set up a time to meet at the box office so we can all sit
          together.

          Greg
        • The Raabs
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
            can't make it but wanted to wish you all a safe and fun trip. The Raabs
            >Some of us are driving to Missouri on Saturday to see the Hogs take
            >on the River Otters. We plan to leave at 1:00 p.m. Anyone wanting to
            >join the caravan and follow us down can contact Greg @ 335-1063 or
            >Tracy @ 227-5072. Let's get as many fans there as we can to cheer on
            >the Hogs!!!
            >
            >Hope to hear from you all!!!!!!
            >
            >Greg
            >

            >Community email addresses:
            > Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com
            > Subscribe: IceHogs-subscribe@onelist.com
            >IceHogs official homepage:http://www.IceHogs.com
            >Discussion list homepage:http://www.onelist.com/community/IceHogs

          • Robert Kuroda
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
              Sounds like a plan - I will be the guy in the Hogs
              jersey - Duh - see you Saturday.

              ---Robert