RE: [IceBoating] Sailable Ice Anywhere?

  • Ron Buzzell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
      Sunapee in NH got a three inch dusting yesterday. The winds should clear the ice today. I will check later in the day and report. Capt. Ron

      To: IceBoating@yahoogroups.comFrom: bob_sharon@...: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:43:39 -0500Subject: [IceBoating] Sailable Ice Anywhere?

      Any updates for NY, VT, MA? Central New York got burried with snow today.ThanksBob

    • Bob Crinion
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
        There is sailable ice in the Mactaquac New Brunswick area.

        A few of us in Nova Scotia may drive up Friday night or Saturday morning if they do not get any snow.

        -bob
        KC4536
      • lumenair@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
            Ron, any word on Lake Sunapee? Looking to go on Saturday. Thanks!

            --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, Ron Buzzell <buzz4855@...> wrote:

            > Sunapee in NH got a three inch dusting yesterday. The winds should
            clear the ice today. I will check later in the day and report.
            Capt. Ron

            > To: IceBoating@...: bob_sharon@...: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:43:39 -
            0500Subject: [IceBoating] Sailable Ice Anywhere?

            > Any updates for NY, VT, MA? Central New York got burried with snow
            today.ThanksBob

          • Ron Buzzell
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
              Otter pond, parts of sunapee[most of it]; little lake Sunapee, all have good ice with some drifts. The main part of Sunapee is clear of snow,BUT SOME OF IT WAS ONLY TWO INCHES TODAY. bE WEARY OF ANY NEW LOOKING BLACK ICE. I'm going to wait till Sunday, tomorrow sounds too windy. Ron

              To: IceBoating@yahoogroups.comFrom: tom.orsini@...: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:05:16 +0000Subject: [IceBoating] Re: Sailable Ice Anywhere?

              Ron, any word on Lake Sunapee? Looking to go on Saturday. Thanks!--- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, Ron Buzzell <buzz4855@...> wrote:>> > Sunapee in NH got a three inch dusting yesterday. The winds should clear the ice today. I will check later in the day and report. Capt. Ron> > To: IceBoating@...: bob_sharon@...: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:43:39 -0500Subject: [IceBoating] Sailable Ice Anywhere?> > > > Any updates for NY, VT, MA? Central New York got burried with snow today.ThanksBob > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass.> http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere_122008> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>