Re: New England Ice Yacht Association Website - Moved to WWW.NEIYA.US

  • dnus5023
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Just noticed our (NEIYA.org) was hijacked.

      We maybe able to get it back see two routes.

      1)If it had expired there are lenghty grace periods that can be
      exercised.
      2)The .Org is being missused by a cyber squatter and can be turned
      back to original owner through appeal with registrant.

      Both of the above must done by the original registrant

      John