Iceboat trailer

  • Roger Livingston
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      The trailer under the box that hold my iceboats has finally died. A
      couple of years ago the tongue broke. Now there are cracks in the
      frame and probably more damage uder the rust.

      I'm looking for a galvanized trailer with a flat frame and 48 inches
      between the fenders. I live in Worcester, MA, so I would like to find
      something in the area.

      Roger Livingston
      DN 4568