Adding another Iceboat For Sale

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I'v decided to offer my DN For Sale, at the up coming NEIYA
      meeting/swap.

      1991 "Northwind built" DN. super nice boat and very fast. Min weight
      construction.

      I am selling the Hull and plank with all hardware.
      Stays, and front staymaster
      Snap in Seat pad
      Tiller
      Rachet block
      All hull blocks on deck
      Super nice boat.
      $2,800

      Or buy all listed misc items below as a package for
      $3,500

      Misc Parts.
      Stainless T-Iron runners with west/wood bodies and J-14 side
      stiffiners. 36" long
      $275
      North sail DN sail for aluminum mast. With batterns. Used on carbon
      mast with no problems. Nice condtion
      $350
      Boat Bag for DN. zips up to enclose boat.
      $200
      Plank Bag for DN 8'plank
      $50
      DN Boom with forward block.
      $250

      If interested in purchasing my DN or Gambit,prior to the meet, you
      can contact me @ 508-292-4720 to make arrangments. The early bird
      gets the boat!

      See you at the meet!
      DN5178