Semi-new Box Trailer Available

  • Bob Kilpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      A non-iceboating pal of mine in Connecticut just last month bought a
      box trailer that he has now decided is too big for what he thought he
      was going to use it for. It would be perfect for hauling DNs, but I
      already have one.

      Trailer is white aluminum, only a month old, rear ramp door and right
      side man door, tandem axle with brakes. It is 7 ft wide by 16 ft long
      square, but it has a Vee nose that adds about another three feet down
      the center line, so it could easily haul or store a pile of DN masts up
      high, nice and clean inside. Properly racked, it could easily
      accomodate a mess of DNs and all the necessary gear.

      If you have any interest, I can put you in touch with him, email or
      phone. You'd save some on the price and all of the freight, which is
      substantial on these trailers.

      Bob Kilpatrick
    • wizard248
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007