FreeSkate for sale

  • Mac DaKnife
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Cambered wood deck freeskate with wide trucks. I used it once and it
      worked great. I just don't see enough safe ice to use it where I live.
      Non-slip deck, nice cushioned ride. Blades are adjustable for toe-in
      and can be rockered easily. Actually it would be easy to make several
      sets of blades and experiment with different rockers. Asking $100.
      Send email if interested. I am in Princeton, NJ and work in Edison, NJ
      if you want to pick it up. See the pictures of it in the photo section.
    • Jackparker288@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
        Could you email me some pictures of your Freeskate?

        thanks
        Jack Parker