Re: [IceBoating] Re: Important - New Hampshire Speed Limit Proposal

  • mike douglas
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello to all,

      I'm of the same thought which is to keep your political rants to yourself that is what the voting booth is for. If you want to discuss your political philosophy with someone who cares join one of the many political listservs. This is the form to discuss ice-boating it's not about you.

      Michael

      Donald Cain <dybocain@...> wrote: Waaah. There's no ice, so what's wrong with a little, Tet a Tet.
      Furthermore, there's politics in all things.

      -- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, Rastbob@... wrote:

      > so what this is a iceboat forum not politics
      >
      > find a new one

    • taffysforge
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 26, 2006
        Tell it to the judge.
        Top ten reasons "Why were you going soooo fast?
        Reason #1..."The devil made do it.