For Sale...everything from the southeast Michigan shop

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
      I am going to be selling a J14 complete a J14 hull, Snowbird III (stern
      steerer)
      Both Dan Clapp skeeters (Magic and Merlin)
      1 Arrow and 1 Arrow Jet.
      I will be posting pictures of these over the next several days at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/J14/
      Kelly and I have decided to move up to Elk full time and don't have the
      storage space for everything we have.
      We also have for sale all the machinery we used to make all the boat
      and car parts we have made over the years.
      We have a full shop up north so we don't need the duplicate machinery
      in southeast Michigan.
      Keep your eyes on the website for these items coming up for sale. If
      you have any questions beforehand give us a call at the shop 586-296-
      3334
      (We also have dozens of custom, muscle and exotic cars along with
      custom choppers and motorcycles)
      Jack Jacobs
    • Jack
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
        Pictures of the 2 Dan Clapp skeeters and a C skeeter built by me are
        now on the website.
        Click on the "photo" link on the left side and look in the folder
        labeled "for sale"
        Jack Jacobs

        --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, "Jack"
      • Jackparker288@cs.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2005
          I'm looking for an Arrow and hope to see it and the Jet up there soon.
          Looking for a motorcycle too. What do you have?

          Jack Parker
          New Jersey

        • Jack
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2005
            Hi Jack, I am going to do my best to get alot of stuff posted this
            weekend. If you are local you can come by the shop and look. We have
            probably everything you can imagine a shop would have, plus a
            private
            car and motorcycle collection along with house and office items too.
            If you want to come by just give us a call or stop in Mon-Fri 9am to
            6pm
            For Motorcycles we have a 2001 Wild west Peacemaker with I think
            about
            50 miles on it. A 2000 Wild West Gunslinger with a supercharger on
            it.
            A brand new Kawasaki 1200 with only about 10 miles on it. A 2003
            Vrod
            again with under a couple hundred miles on it. It has over 15,000.00
            in
            custom parts including all chrome panels with acid etched flames,
            and
            that 15,000.00 in accessories is just the purchase price of them
            installation was more. Lastly we have a 1999 BMW I think it's a
            K1200
            or something like that . It's the big motor touring bike with every
            option.
            The Gunslinger is 20,000.00 ( over 40,000 new w/o supercharger)
            The peacemaker was over 50,000.00 new and were letting it go for
            30,000.00
            The v-rod is 20,000.00 and the BMW is 6,000.00
            We have sold tons of machinery, but still have mills, lathes, hand
            tools, power tools etc... Everything is going so fast that we are
            spending most of our time selling rather than photographing.
            Here's a link to Wils West's site
            http://wildwestmc.com/

          • Jackparker288@cs.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 6, 2005
              Thanks for the reply. I am in New Jersey, but I have shipped boats and bikes
              several times. I am specifically interested in the Arrow, Arrow Jet, J14.

              As for bikes I am looking for a 650 enduro style. Kawa 650 KLR, Suz.
              V-strom, Aprilia Pegasso, etc.

              Jack Parker

            • Jack
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
                I have put some pics of the motorcycles we have for sale on the site
                The Ariel Square 4 is 11,000.00
                The yellow wild west Peacemaker was almost 50,000.00 new. It has 57
                miles on it and we want $30,000.00 for it. The purple wildwest
                Gunslinger is supercharged and is $20,000.00 The Orange BMW is 6,000.00
                Jack

                wrote:
                > I am going to be selling a J14 complete a J14 hull, Snowbird III (stern
                > steerer)
                > Both Dan Clapp skeeters (Magic and Merlin)
                > 1 Arrow and 1 Arrow Jet.
                > I will be posting pictures of these over the next several days at
                > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/J14/
                > Kelly and I have decided to move up to Elk full time and don't have the
                > storage space for everything we have.
                > We also have for sale all the machinery we used to make all the boat
                > and car parts we have made over the years.
                > We have a full shop up north so we don't need the duplicate machinery
                > in southeast Michigan.
                > Keep your eyes on the website for these items coming up for sale. If
                > you have any questions beforehand give us a call at the shop 586-296-
                > 3334
                > (We also have dozens of custom, muscle and exotic cars along with
                > custom choppers and motorcycles)
                > Jack Jacobs
              • keith kallio
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
                  Jack,

                  can you send me pics and info on the C-skeeter.

                  Keith

                  wrote:
                  > I am going to be selling a J14 complete a J14 hull, Snowbird III (stern
                  > steerer)
                  > Both Dan Clapp skeeters (Magic and Merlin)
                  > 1 Arrow and 1 Arrow Jet.
                  > I will be posting pictures of these over the next several days at
                  > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/J14/
                  > Kelly and I have decided to move up to Elk full time and don't have the
                  > storage space for everything we have.
                  > We also have for sale all the machinery we used to make all the boat
                  > and car parts we have made over the years.
                  > We have a full shop up north so we don't need the duplicate machinery
                  > in southeast Michigan.
                  > Keep your eyes on the website for these items coming up for sale. If
                  > you have any questions beforehand give us a call at the shop 586-296-
                  > 3334
                  > (We also have dozens of custom, muscle and exotic cars along with
                  > custom choppers and motorcycles)
                  > Jack Jacobs

                  GO FAST - Stay SAFE - Never sail alone
                  Unsubscribe: IceBoating-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com