"T-bar" style hounds for Jeff Kent (CSI) masts

  • geoff_sobering
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi all,

      I thinking about trying a hound fitting for my DN mast with the
      side-stay attachments held out to help the mast rotation after tacks.
      On my masts with a "normal" Sarn's-style hound attachment, I've been
      using a triangle plate. However, my primary mast is from CSI, and has
      the really cool T-ball hound attachment. I've seen some people with
      wide hound fittings on CSI masts at various regattas (I've even spoken
      with a few of them - and forgotten their names...). Before I got out
      and fabricate something, I was wondering if anyone had a hound fitting
      for sale.

      Cheers,

      Geoff Sobering
      US-5156
    • Nthwind1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        Geoff,

        I have the T-fittings for Jeff,s mast in stock. Uses 5/16" bow shackle, but I
        have welded that fittings to Different style tri-angles.

        Steve Duhamel
        Northwind Iceboats