free iceboat, needs work

  • Bruce Caldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hi,

      I have a home made DN-style iceboat with Sunfish sail, wood mast and
      boom, iron angle runners free to anyone who wants to come get it.
      Good enough for someone who wants to try the sport and see if they
      like it. I bought it for $200 from someone else who had it second
      hand a few years ago and it got me out there, but don't think I want
      to continue with the sport. Call at 631 666 7534 if interested. It's
      in my garage in Bay Shore, Long Island.
    • david hammond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2004
        Bruce I am interested in your Ice Boat! My name is
        Dave Hammond and I live in Hull Massachusetts .I will
        call you . My home phone is 1781 925 3397 and my cell
        #is 1 781 738 0696 Thanks Respectfully Dave Hammond

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/