Re: [IceBoating] Blades and sails

  • LJCNPC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
      Steve, Let me know if the deal falls through on the angles. If I build my own
      is 30 or 36 inch better? Thanks, Lee

    • Nthwind1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
      • Nthwind1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
          Lee;

          The stainless angles come 36" long so you can do either. Generaly 36" plank
          and 30" steering. I will keep you informed on the others.

          Steve

        • LJCNPC@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
            Thanks, Let me know. Lee