Sarns Standard Runners - 30 inch

  • stan grohowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 2:45 PM
      Sarns Standard 30 inch runners for sale - never used. Asking $500.

      Set of 30" Runners - Standard Profile

      Standard profile 1050 carbon steel black e-coat runners with black
      anodized aluminum stiffeners. Front runner is 26" long and side runners
      are 30" long. Front runner comes with parking brake. Wood carrying box
      included.

      Includes:
      (1) 26" Front Runner with stiffener
      (2) 30" Side Runners with stiffeners
      (1) Parking brake assembly
      (1) Carrying case

      Location - Central NJ

      Send me an email if you would like me to send you a pic of these (can't
      figure out how to attach pics here.

      I also have a gently used Sarns bullnose set that I may sell as well.