Plate Runners for sale

  • Chad Atkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      Older, hardened edge, Sarns bull nose runners for sale. 26" front with
      brake and 2-30" sides. Located in RI
      Chad Atkins
      Catkins4487@...

    • Ron Buzzell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
        The deal on my end fell apart with the last big storm. No ice no buyers. I will call if a deal goes through. I don't need two boats, so I am selling my DN. 1200.00 Ron B.

        To: IceBoating@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
          Hey Ron, Chances for spring ice on Sunapee? Winni's been pretty predictable.
          Ed E

          To: IceBoating@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
            Usually we get spring ice. I will watch and post. RB

            To: IceBoating@yahoogroups.com
            From: erkimin@...
            Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 04:54:24 -0800

            To: IceBoating@yahoogroups.com