Re: Tomorrow Thursday..I'm Siked!!!

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Charlie

      I sailed the North Pond of Webster Lake today in very blustery conditions. The ice was a bit bumpy due to frozen lumps of snow, but the entire surface is solid. Weather permitting, I should be there
      Saturday.

      Roger Livingston
      --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, tomtrue2@... wrote:

      > We are hoping to sail Webster on Saturday. Two DNs from Western Mass. Hope others will be there.
      >
      > let me know if conditions are good.
      >
      > Charlie

    • tomtrue2
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
        Tim and I willl see you Saturday. We are thinking earlier so we can beat the snow that predicted.