Ames Farm Winnipesaukee NH Sat 2/2/13

  • PAD
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      I am planning to sail at Ames Farm on Winnipesaukee this Saturday 2/2/13. Does anyone know what the plate looks like?
    • Christopher Wolfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        Paul:

        No idea on Winni, but Walt C. is checking Massabesic today and will post later today.

        Assuming it is good to go, we will be openning the MYC 10am, you are welcome to join us there.

        Chris W.

        I am planning to sail at Ames Farm on Winnipesaukee this Saturday 2/2/13. Does anyone know what the plate looks like?