DN NA Sweatshirts

  • Chad Atkins
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
      All,
      There are some extra hooded sweatshirts from the NA's leftover, I think
      Eben has them in his possession for sale for $15 a pop. They are nice
      medium blue with white stenciling, a hit around my household!

      Think Ice, Chad

    • jack
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
        Chad,
        If you have a large I'm in for one.....Jack
        There are some extra hooded sweatshirts from the NA's leftover, I think
        Eben has them in his possession for sale for $15 a pop. They are nice
        medium blue with white stenciling, a hit around my household!

        Think Ice, Chad

        No virus found in this message.

      • Randall Rice
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
          large over here! rr

        • gregdn1019@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
            Chad and Eben
            We need 2 mediums

            Thanks
            Greg

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
              Greetings from Bow Lake.

              I'd like two larges.

              Siri sent this from my iPhone

              On Mar 3, 2012, at 1:48 PM, gregdn1019@... wrote:

              > Chad and Eben
              > We need 2 mediums
              >
              > Thanks
              > Greg

            • Ed Edwards
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
                Do you have a pic?
                I think I want an XL.
                Ed E

                ________________________________
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
                  Hey Folks-

                  Psyched for all the enthusiasm for the sweatshirts- hold that thought and stay tuned for ordering information.... have to sort out a few minor details!

                  Think Ice! T

                  ----------
                  James "T" Thieler
                  12 Channing St.
                  Newport, RI 02840

                  401-258-6230
                  t_thieler@...

                  Typed with thumbs on my Verizon Wireless mobile phone.
                • Robert
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 4, 2012
                    I would take a XL....Thanks Robert Baker
                    --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, "James Thieler" <t_thieler@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Hey Folks-
                    >
                    > Psyched for all the enthusiasm for the sweatshirts- hold that thought
                    and stay tuned for ordering information.... have to sort out a few minor
                    details!

                    > Think Ice! T
                    >
                    > ----------
                    > James "T" Thieler
                    > 12 Channing St.
                    > Newport, RI 02840
                    >
                    > 401-258-6230
                    > t_thieler@...
                    >
                    > Typed with thumbs on my Verizon Wireless mobile phone.

                  • James Thieler
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 17, 2012
                      Hey Folks-

                      Also wanted to remind everyone that there are still a few hooded sweatshirts from the NA's left.

                      They are light blue and feature a DN logo underlined by an insert runner....  Very cool!

                      Ordering info on the IDNIYRA home page-  here is the link;  https://ice.idniyra.org/%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0 Scroll down a bit to see where to order.

                      Think Ice!

                      MR T

                    • Laura Rice
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 17, 2012
                        We would love to order a sweatshirt and pay dues but are having difficulty logging in. Have contacted secretary but not reply. Suggestions? Laura Rice
                        On Mar 17, 2012, at 9:25 AM, James Thieler wrote:

                        > Hey Folks-
                        >
                        > Also wanted to remind everyone that there are still a few hooded sweatshirts from the NA's left.
                        >
                        > They are light blue and feature a DN logo underlined by an insert runner.... Very cool!
                        >
                        > Ordering info on the IDNIYRA home page- here is the link; https://ice.idniyra.org/ Scroll down a bit to see where to order.
                        >
                        > Think Ice!
                        >
                        > MR T

                      • John Boynton
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 17, 2012
                          I'm in the same boat so to speak and am happy to pay you direct via paypal.

                          ________________________________
                          We would love to order a sweatshirt and pay dues but are having difficulty logging in.  Have contacted secretary but not reply.  Suggestions?  Laura Rice
                          On Mar 17, 2012, at 9:25 AM, James Thieler wrote:

                          > Hey Folks-

                          > Also wanted to remind everyone that there are still a few hooded sweatshirts from the NA's left.

                          > They are light blue and feature a DN logo underlined by an insert runner....  Very cool!

                          > Ordering info on the IDNIYRA home page-  here is the link;  https://ice.idniyra.org/%c2%a0   Scroll down a bit to see where to order.

                          > Think Ice!

                          > MR T

                        • Bob Boyle