Updates on my DN

  • Carter Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Well, I've been working on cleaning up and refinishing the DN I picked up
      earlier this year. I'm near finished... Not completely, but getting close.

      This is how she looked when I brought it home:
      http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5110/5648039394_f5dd144fce_z.jpg

      And this is how it looks now:
      http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6442568373_929ee18d42_z.jpg

      Put a few more photos in the Iceboating Yahoo Group Album section:

      The sidecar also matches... I guess the only thing left to do now is find
      a reasonably priced carbon fiber sail and get a new steering handle that's
      retractable.

      But for now, it will work. Oh, and if you have any of the above, please
      feel free to hit me up and let me know. Thanks.

      Now... I'm just waiting for ice.

      Carter
      New Boston, NH
      painthappy@...