NEIYA meeting/ Swap Meet

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      I would like to thank everyone who came out to support the NEIYA event on Saturday. Seemed like there was a larger amount of people and stuff this year. Thanks to every one who stopped by to say high and look around.

      Some one dropped off a set of blades for me to sharpen. They are in the Roger Livingston box. I must have miss placed the name and where to ship back to. Please send me and e-mail on these blades. Thanks

      Steve
      nthwind1@...
    • billy b
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Are there any plans to post pics of the swap meet???