Two FreeSkates and WinterBoard For Sale

  • JohnMc
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      I have one Paul Mindnich FreeSkate with two sets of runners, $350 and one Fiberspar FreeSkate for sale, $475 ,WinterBoard with Sail and Boom, $200; also assortmnet of sails, masts,booms, mast bases, mast extensions.

      I am located in NW New Jersey.

      John
      DN 1199
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        What is your sail, mast boom selection?

        Jeff

        On 10/1/2010 1:50 PM, JohnMc wrote:

        > I have one Paul Mindnich FreeSkate with two sets of runners, $350 and
        > one Fiberspar FreeSkate for sale, $475 ,WinterBoard with Sail and
        > Boom, $200; also assortmnet of sails, masts,booms, mast bases, mast
        > extensions.
        >
        > I am located in NW New Jersey.
        >
        > John
        > DN 1199

      • tvozner
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 18, 2010
          would you have any pics of the runners & boards top & bottom.

          thanks
          tibor

          --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, "JohnMc" <rocknrowing@...> wrote:

          > I have one Paul Mindnich FreeSkate with two sets of runners, $350 and one Fiberspar FreeSkate for sale, $475 ,WinterBoard with Sail and Boom, $200; also assortmnet of sails, masts,booms, mast bases, mast extensions.
          >
          > I am located in NW New Jersey.
          >
          > John
          > DN 1199

        • JOHN McELDOWNEY
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
            will take pictures tonight and send!

            would you have any pics of the runners & boards top & bottom.

            thanks
            tibor

            --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, "JohnMc" <rocknrowing@...> wrote:

            > I have one Paul Mindnich FreeSkate with two sets of runners, $350 and one Fiberspar FreeSkate for sale, $475 ,WinterBoard with Sail and Boom, $200; also assortmnet of sails, masts,booms, mast bases, mast extensions.
            >
            > I am located in NW New Jersey.
            >
            > John
            > DN 1199

          • tvozner
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 21, 2010
              hi,

              would be great if i could see some pics of the board you are trying to sell. not much, just the runners & board top & bottom, thnx

              tibor

              --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, JOHN McELDOWNEY <rocknrowing@...> wrote:

              > will take pictures tonight and send!

            • JOHN McELDOWNEY
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 24, 2010
                Pictures are now posted of two FreeSkates and a Winterboard for sale, located in NW New Jersey. I also have sails, mast, booms, mast bases, mast extensions for sale too....