Re: iceboat for sale

  • icelyme9
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2009
      The iceboat is in Post Mills, VT (near Lake Fairlee)

      --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, Jvalent389@... wrote:

      > Where are you located???

    • kevin brooker
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2009
        I live in Post Mills. Where is the boat? I'd like to see it.
        The iceboat is in Post Mills, VT (near Lake Fairlee)

        --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, Jvalent389@... wrote:

        > Where are you located???

      • Geo
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2009
          Im interested too, would like some pics at least, I might build one

          ________________________________
          The iceboat is in Post Mills, VT (near Lake Fairlee)

          --- In IceBoating@yahoogro ups.com, Jvalent389@. .. wrote:

          > Where are you located???

        • icelyme9
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
            The "barn find" iceboat was sold on sunday - thanks for all the interest. the buyer was local, so we will have another boat here in the upper connecticut river valley.
            --- In IceBoating@yahoogroups.com, Geo <gnhscorpio@...> wrote:

            > Im interested too, would like some pics at least, I might build one
            >

            > ________________________________

          • billy b
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009

              Well i wa interested three days ago..I sent you an e-mail asking for contact information..Still waiting..Billybluefeather@...
            • GNHBus@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                Id like to see these pics also,

                thanks

              • GNHBus@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                  Any chance of getting pics of this boat ???

                  Thanks

                • Nthwind1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                    The DN?

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                      No, apparently there was an antique double seater up north somewhere?
                      in VT ??? near Fairlee ???
                      Id like to see those pics,
                      Thanks