RE: [IceBoating] Photoshop Fun With Iceboat photos

  • George Theriault
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2002
      Jeff,
      Thanks so much for these links - what terrific galleries on the Wisconsin
      site - including your own "black ice" shot. I was inspired to send along a
      shot I am proud of from last March on Massasecum in Bradford, NH. Think Ice
      George Theriault

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2002
        George you will be happy to know Debbie received your photo and has
        posted it in the Action Photos at the Four Lakes Ice Yacht website
        (www.iceboat.org). That is a nice spot at lake Masesecum and we
        really enjoyed sailing there for the first time last season.

        Jeff
      • George Theriault
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2002
          Thanks Jeff,