LEGACY: A Mick Ronson Celebration

  • ronnono9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      LEGACY: A Mick Ronson Celebration

      READY FOR HULL? MORE ACTS ANNOUNCED. LOOK WHO'S JOINING US!!!

      Legendary guitarist and performer, Les Nicol, leads The Nicol Band at the iconic Adelphi Club. With Audio Cartel and Tracie Hunter's Band kicking the Friday night into life - get those tickets now. The Adelphi is recommending that you buy in advance from Hull CC Box Office.

      We have a full day planned at The Springhead. Bars open 12:30 pm and we are licensed well into Sunday morning. This is a day of celebration and surprises that will drift us all back in time. Just take a look at that line up and let your imagination do the rest. Food is available throughout the day.

      You asked for it and here it is. Ched, Hutch and Cambo…. Rats, Hype and Spiders performing together then playing their own sets. Our Rollin' Ronson Revue band is something else. Rarely do you have the opportunity to see a fan's ensemble with this international pedigree, playing your favourites. By popular demand, David Bowee will be taking centre stage for our finale.

      There is some exciting news breaking on Euphoria Audio. We will be announcing something special with the band. By now you should have seen the latest news about Adam Ant. Sadly, Adam will not be with us in Hull. Please join us in wishing Adam well and a speedy recovery. He pledges to celebrate with us at a future event. We all look forward to that Adam.

      Mr Fuzzy Fingers himself, JJ, is already on his way from Australia and Jesse is taking the shorter hop across the pond with his band. Other band member, Tyson, is the son of Michael Schenker. The next generation is definitely coming to town as we now have confirmation that big Mick fans, Eureka Machines, will open the early evening session at The Springhead. Check out their influences in this latest article:

      http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/entertainmentnews/Pop-rock-band-Eureka-Machines-performing-Springhead-Willerby/article-2179170-detail/article.html

      This is a weekend initiated by Mick's fans and friends to celebrate Mick's birthday, Mick's achievements, Mick's influences. A weekend for fans, friends, family. See you there.

      The Adelphi Friday, 4 June 2010
      89 De Grey Street, Hull, HU5 2RU, UK
      Advanced Tickets are £5 from:
      Hull City Council Box Office (Tel. 01482 226655)

      The Springhead Saturday, 5 June 2010
      Aston Road, Willerby, Hull, HU10 6QT, UK
      Advanced Tickets are £15 from:
      Hull City Council Box Office (Tel. 01482 226655)
      Springhead Box Office (Tel: 01482 652191)

      Always check with www.mickronson.com for the latest information about the Mick Ronson Celebration.

      Best,

      MickRonson.Com