Oct 1 show nearly sold out!

  • ronnono9
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hello all,

      We're told that the Oct 1 show is nearly sold out, and there aren't
      many tickets left. If you are on the fence about attending this show,
      you'll want to move quickly because another round of adverts will be
      hitting the papers this week and they probably won't last long! All the
      remaining tickets have been moved to Ticketmaster:

      http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1700423BAFDD7DEB?did=ukhammot