Bronx PRican Parade!!

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Join the ProLibertad Freedom Campaign on Sunday August 4th, 2002 at 8am
      for the Bronx Puerto Rican Day Parade!!

      Every year ProLibertad organizes a contingent to this wonderful parade.
      Each year we hand out literature on The Puerto Rican Political
      Prisoners,Puerto Rico and Vieques!!

      This year we are going to try to collect a thousand signatures for our new
      Freedom Petition!! We need you to help us reach our goal!!

      We need volunteers to help us leaflet, collect petitions and of COURSE TO
      MARCH IN THE FREEDOM CONTINGENT!!

      If you are interested in joining the contingent please contact
      ProLibertad@... or call our Bronx Office 718-601-4751

      JOIN US ON SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH,2002 AT 8AM
      AT W174TH ST AND GRAND CONCOURSE
      TAKE THE D TRAIN TO 174TH-175TH