Fw: [COUNCILFIRE] GROLO

  • Anne Frasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 12:22 AM
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Phyllis von Miller
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
      Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 8:07 AM
      Subject: [COUNCILFIRE] GROLO

      We did not go to building today as we received word from inside that the troops are now due Sunday or Monday. Just a reminder: GROLO's addy is groyate@... and their ICQ is 5999256; you can get direct info from them.

      Thx 2 all who have responded that you have joined in meditation and prayer.

      Holding the vision of all misqualified and miscreated energy being transformed right here and right now.