Re: Fwd: Tonga Talk/Photos/Film: & Maori moko

  • maraki_tanga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
      Phony indigenous film maker

      "kept threatening with the police, cultivated our known associates, to get our
      contact details and addresses, just to further her increasingly aggressive and
      bullying harassments."

      --- In tino-rangatiratanga@yahoogroups.com, "Rosina Hauiti - Fonua"
      <rhauiti@...> wrote:

> [...]
      members of.In years past you have taken issue with comments I have made.I cant
      actually recall the instances or topic matters I have caused you offence, but I
      know I have apologised several times.Many many years have past since comments
      passed between us and I cant imagine that I can be the cause of so much anguish
      for you that you would post my every comment on internet sites for all and
      sundry to peruse.I cant imagine that anyone would be remotely interested in what
      I have to say to you anyway.

      > You posted a comments from the Matangi Tonga site that showed me as having
      caused an affront to SOME Tongan people, but yuu failed to show my response.I
      wrote to you and offere once again my apologies and invited you to meet with
      me.That gesture was met with a DONT CONTACT ME response, which I respected.Thats
      fine, but you then posted it to the TR site.That was a personal communication
      and one offered in a gesture of goodwill.

      > Jan, I want you to stop with the victimisation thing, do some straight talking
      and tell me whats up.If I can fix it, I will, if I cant then I cant, and all I
      can do is keep apologising.

      > I'm no going to carry out an ongoing exchange here, I just think that as
      people who want the same outcome, we have to stop this kind of
      rubbish.Discrediting me isnt going to work, because though I have had some rough
      years its going to take more than your efforts to keep me down.So what do you
      you say sister?? How about letting me fix up the wrong or let it go - Cheers,

      > Rosina

      "Hauiti pretended to be THE expert on the Macsyna King case on the Breaking
      Silence the Macsyna King facebook group. (However that was eventually closed by
      the Police because of the violence written on the page). Rosina thought to
      comment about the book and try to establish herself as THE authority, but
      everyone could see, Rosina had never actually read the book. Rosina claimed that
      she had interacted with the author, Ian Wishart. Yet Hauiti is anti-Macsyna King
      and anti- Ian Wishart. Ian commented and called her out as a liar. Of course
      Rosina denied everything and made out the person writing as Ian Wishart was an
      imposter. (It was the real author). Ian Wishart telephoned her place of
      employment but she wouldn't answer the call. Cowardly pathological liar. Rosina
      deleted that thread on the Macsyna King page to remove evidence of her
      dishonestly. Then as per her usual modus operandi, Rosina claimed she was being
      cyberbullied, she was the victim and so threatened to notify the authorities.
      Another responded to her threat and called her bluff. He said to her "go on call
      them. Ask to speak to Viktor." She left the group! "