Re: Fw: Warning to all Australian/Aboriginal Women,

  • maraki_tanga
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      I stand by my statement. This Turkish doctor came to NZ for a marriage of convenience. The family who'd sponsored him offered to help. To that end he preyed upon and sexually abused a young relative. At the time she was suffering PTSD and grieving for the traumatic losses of 3 close family members. Dr Turk got away with shaming her into marrying him for free because an underworld marriage would've cost ordinary immigrants $2k but for Turks like him the price went up to $5k.

      Now let the dishonest Turkish rapist prove otherwise.