Sacred Words !

  • ghwelker
    Message 1 of 35 , May 8 5:20 PM
      "All Things Are Connected. What Ever Befalls the EARTH. Befalls the Children of the EARTH"

      Chief Seattle (Si'ahl's) 1780-1866 Duwamish (Dkhn'Dun'Absh)Suquamish(Dkhn'Sugw'Absh)
      Chief Seattle (Si'ahl's) Speech 1854 ORATION ---

      Plea for Respect of NDN RIGHTS & ENVIRONMENTAL VALUES

      http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=226655490&authType=name&authToken=oihQ&trk=eml_comment_UNIU&ut=28ewEm0o1aWBI1

      "We do not go into Ceremony and talk about GOD.
      We go into the Ceremony to talk to GOD."

      "Chief Quanah' Parker"

      I believe the same goes for Our Soul's Purpose.
      Through, our lives, we must make a Change.
      We were not sent here, to Our Mother Earth.
      To stand idly by, as we See, and Hear,
      Her being Destroyed,
      We were all put on Our Mother Earth, for a Soul Purpose.
      To help Her, in what ever way we can.
      In what ever Capacity is within Us, as Human Beings.
      To help the Animal Being, Plant Beings, Human Beings,
      All of CREATOR'S CREATION.
      Through, Education, Language, Traditions, Spirituality.
      Our Mother Earth cries, for her Children.
      Some who are lost walking in darkness,
      who have forgotten their ways,
      their language, most important their way back to
      Their CREATOR

      Our Mother Earth has Nourished many Human Beings,
      RED, YELLOW, BLACK, WHITE.
      She Cries for them to listen and see the signs.
      To Help Her.
      As Our CREATOR, has instilled in Us.
      To Educate, others, through, Language, Traditions. Spirituality, to See, Hear,
      Her Cries, to Feel her Pain's,
      As she Trembles, to ready to make a new World.
      She has forwarned, those that Listen, and Watch closely.
      She Shakes to Awake those that are still Sleeping.
      Who's Eyes, are Blind, and cannot See.
      Who's Ears, that are Deaf, to Our Mother Earth's Cries.
      For Those, that have Came, Before Us.n
      Those yet to Come...

      Seemo' ten

    • ghwelker