Norberto Gonzalez Claudio/Muevete Conference

  • Prolibertad Freedomcampaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      Website:   http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      Email:       ProLibertad@...
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProLibertadFC
      Twitter:    https://twitter.com/ProLibertad
      Tele:       718-601-4751

      SCISSION MAGAZINE SUPPORTS MEDICAL CAMPAIGN FOR NORBERTO GONZALEZ CLAUDIO!

      SCISSION provides progressive news and analysis from the breaking point of Capital. SCISSION represents an autonomist Marxist viewpoint. The struggle against white skin privilege and white supremacy is a key point of reference for Scission. SCISSION replaces the Oread Daily. The SCISSION group has replaced the Oread Daily Group but is still at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OreadDaily/ and tweeting at scission@RedpoetScission --- Fight white supremacy and racism! Save the Earth!

      SCISSION SUPPORT STATEMENT:

      It is Prison Friday at Scission and we return to our roots with this update on Prisoner of War Norberto Gonzalez Claudio.  It is one day less then a year since my last post about this man which you can read here.

      Norberto has spent that year, of course, behind bars and being subject to lousy treatment of all sorts.  That doesn't stop as the post below will show.

      Yes, here in the land that loves to spend its time accusing everyone else in the world of human rights violations, the human rights violations go on unaccounted for and with no shame whatsoever.  They don't happen, if the USA says they don't and the USA says they don't.

      We know otherwise.  We cannot sit still when those who have dedicated their lives to the struggle for social justice, economic emancipation,  and in the case of Norberto, for the freedom and independence of his homeland, Puerto Rico.

      Scission join a host of others in denouncing the inhuman treatment Norberto is currently receiving and we, too, demand that he receive the medical care and attention which is his right.