Between Torture and Resistance/Support Norberto Gonzalez Claudio

  • Prolibertad Freedomcampaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013

    The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
    Website:   http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
    Email:       ProLibertad@...
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProLibertadFC
    Twitter:    https://twitter.com/ProLibertad
    Tele:       718-601-4751

    Attached is the NYC schedule for the Between Torture and Resistance (Oscar Lopez Rivera's new book)  Book tour with Dr. Luis Nieves Falcon.

    PLEASE SUPPORT THIS AMAZING BOOK TOUR!

    and Support the Norberto Gonzalez Claudio Medical Campaign

    Ramona Africa and the MOVE Organization Support Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Norberto Gonzalez Claudio!

    The MOVE Organization is a family of strong, serious, deeply committed revolutionaries founded by a wise, perceptive, strategically minded Black man named JOHN AFRICA. The principle of our belief is explained in a collection of writings we call "The Guidelines," authored by JOHN AFRICA. To honor our beloved Founder, and acknowledge the wisdom and strength He has given us, we say "LONG LIVE JOHN AFRICA!"   MOVE works for the freedom of the MOVE 9 political prisoners and Mumia Abu Jamal.

    MOVE's Statement of Support:

    ONA MOVE!  LONG LIVE REVOLUTION AND LONG LIVE JOHN AFRICA!!!

    The MOVE Organization wants to express our revolutionary solidarity with Norberto Gonzalez Claudio, a Puerto Rican warrior and revolutionary who dares to take a strong righteous stand, not simply for his homeland but fundamentally for righteousness.  JOHN AFRICA, MOVE’s founder, has explained that you not only have the right but that you are obligated to stand up, to fight against oppression, injustice and freedom, uncompromisingly.  It is clear to MOVE that this monstrosity called the united states have raped, robbed, murdered and generally wreaked havoc all over the earth, on every species of life in existence, so nobody can convince us to call anybody a criminal because they fight against this kind of racist, arrogant, vicious mentality.  How dare the united states act as though they have the right to dominate Puerto Rico? There is no basis to such a position, only the hallucination of superiority.  I applaud freedom fighters like Pedro Albizu Campos, Rafael Cancel Miranda, Lolita Lebron and Norberto Gonzalez Claudio.  Oppression is devilish, evil, but the instinct to resist oppression is natural.  So long as oppression, restrained violation exist, the instinct to revolt against it will exist.

    LONG LIVE NORBERTO GONZALEZ CLAUDIO, LONG LIVE THE SPIRIT OF RESISTANCE AND LONG LIVE REVOLUTION!!!
    ONA MOVE, LONG LIVE JOHN AFRICA
    RAMONA AFRICA FOR THE MOVE ORGANIZATION

    Rosa Clemente Supports Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Norberto Gonzalez Claudio!

    Rosa Alicia Clemente is a Black Puerto Rican grassroots organizer, hip-hop activist, journalist, and entrepreneur.
    Founder of Know Thy Self Productions, Rosa has created two successful college/universities tours, Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win and the Speak Truth to Power.

    With an earned degree from the University of Albany and a Masters of Professional Studies from Cornell University she is committed to scholar-activism and youth organizing.

    As an activist she has traveled domestically and internationally to colleges, universities, high schools and prisons.

    Rosa's Statement of Support:

    In 2008 I was proud to be nominated by the Green Party as the first Puerto Rican/Boricua Vice-Presidential  Candidate to be on the ballot in a presidential election. One of the main reasons I joined this political party is that the Green Party Platform includes the immediate release of all Political Prisoners, Prisoners of War and the immediate de-colonization of La Isla.

    Not only must we stand up and challenge Norberto's wrongful incarceration, but the denial of treatment for his cancer as well as the removal of his orthopedic shoe, which is inhumane and shows the lengths the U.S. government will go to silence our freedom fighters. I am proud to stand with ProLibertad, Norberto's wife Elda and the many groups that are demanding that Norberto be given medical attention now! As he heals, we all must continue the fight to FREE 'EM ALL! Palante, Siempre, Palante.