PRican PP Avelino Gonzalez Claudio needs our support!

  • Prolibertad Freedomcampaign
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      ProLibertad@...
      718-601-4751

      AVELINO GONZALEZ CLAUDIO
      FREEDOM FUND!

      On December 6th, 2012, Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Avelino Gonzalez Claudio was sent home to Puerto Rico to complete the rest of his sentence in a half way house! Avelino will finish his sentence in February 2013 and then begin his parole.

      Avelino is 70 years old and has Parkinson’s Disease; it won’t be easy for him to re-establish his life after having been incarcerated for so long!  Now more than ever he needs our support!

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is calling on all our supporters to support the “Avelino Gonzalez Claudio Freedom Fund.” Please send a donation of $25, $50, $75, $100, or whatever you can to:

      IFCO/ProLibertad
      418 W145th St.
      New York, N.Y. 10031

      Please endorse the check or money order to: IFCO/ProLibertad and write “Avelino Gonzalez Claudio Freedom Fund” in the memo section.

    • Prolibertad Freedomcampaign