Geronimo KIA !! (Why was the plot to kill Osama bin Laden called this ?)

  • ghwelker3@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:17 PM

      Geronimo KIA (Killed in Action) - Code name for how Navy Seals killed Osama!

      You'd think American mentality could invent a better name for an operation than this,
      but I guess they compare Geronimo to Osama bin Laden! ?

      Anyway, here are some links for you to ponder over:

      http://oneutah.org/2011/05/02/thank-you-president-obama-mission-accomplished/

      http://www.dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/Web/'Geronimo%20KIA'/1/485/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true&adv=qphrase%3dGeronimo%2bKIA%26domaini%3dexclude

      http://saintpetersblog.com/2011/05/excellent-must-reads-about-the-death-of-bin-laden/

      http://oneutah.org/2011/05/02/geronimo-kia/

      Thanks

      P.S. - For me it is still  just the attitude that people of color need to be wiped out. I guess we so much
      honor and admire Geronimo that we need to use his name to show how great we are !!