Indigenous People’s Literature Weblog (neew look)

  • ghwelker3@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Indigenous People’s Literature Weblog (neew look)

      http://indiglit.wordpress.com/

      "Although we are in different boats you in your boat and we in our canoe
      we share the same river of life."

      Chief Oren Lyons, Onandaga Nation

      Welcome to Indigenous People’s Literature Blog.
      Thank you for visiting and joining this forum.

      Glenn Welker, Webmaster

    • ghwelker3@comcast.net