27202FW: Indigenous Peoples' Issues Native American Casting Call ! [1 Attachment]

  • <harveyarden@...>
    May 16, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 174 KB
    From the desk of Harvey Arden

    Author/Editor

    Wisdomkeepers: Meetings with Native American Spiritual Elders

    Dreamkeepers: A Spirit-Journey into Aboriginal Australia

    Noble Red Man: Lakota Wisdomkeeper Mathew King

    Travels in a Stone Canoe: The Return to the Wisdomkeepers

    Prison Writings: My Life Is My Sun Dance by Leonard Peltier

    Voice of the Hawk Elder by Seneca Wisdomkeeper Edna Gordon

    White Buffalo Teachings by Arvol Looking Horse

    Have You Thought of Leonard Peltier Lately?

    A Broomstick Revolution by Edna Gordon (2014)

    Dear Nobody: On Being a ‘Mixed Blood’ Native American (2015)

    The Wisdomkeeper Within: Back-Pocket Epiphanies for a Soul on the Path
    (2015)

    23 Years as a National Geographic Writer

    For more on Harvey Arden check www.haveyouthought.com

    …or do a Google search

    _____

    MS LOPEZ:

    I STRONGLY SUGGEST NAKOTA SIOUX/WINNEBAGO SCOTT BARTA OF SIOUX CITY, IA…he
    speaks extremely well and is featured in my book NOBLE RED MAN (about the
    late great Lakota Wisdomkeeper Mathew King). He has many
    dramatic/stage/musical talents—yet comes across as humble and often wise as
    well as charmingly humorous. A charismatic fellow for sure.

    You couldn’t do better. Blessings, /Harvey Arden (202) 244-4693

    Here’s some info from my file:

    scotttreaty@... or scott@... 712-277-2235-Scott Barta.
    Sioux City, IA www.scottbarta.com