27196Native American Casting Call !

  • ghwelker
    May 16, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 158 KB
    Dear Friends:

    I am hoping you can provide me with some insight.

    I am Casting for a special project. I am looking for  MALES, 20s to 40s, a NATIVE AMERICAN descendent disconnected from their roots in South Dakota who are interested in taking a trip back to rediscover their ancestry and personal history.

    Travel and stipend will be provided.

    I have attached the casting flier below and hope to get the word out for this wonderful opportunity.

    If you have anyone in mind that would love to  be a part of this project, I would love to hear their story. If you can spread the word, it is much appreciated!

    THIS IS NOT A REALITY SHOW.

    Thank you in advance & I hope to hear from you soon.

    Have a beautiful day!

    Thank You,

    Toni Rose Lopez
    Casting Director