26970Leonard Peltier

  • harveyarden
    Dec 11, 2013
      http://www.wisdomkeepersproject.comFF

      FRIENDS--

      AID US IN THE STRUGGLE.

      Please post this EVERYWHERE!

      & FWD copies of this email to info@...

      & to your newspapers & Congressional reps & Friends & Notables & Non-notables & Others.

      BECOME PART OF THE HISTORY OF YOUR OWN TIMES!

      We WILL get Leonard OUT!!

      I beg each of you, do it NOW! Blessings, /Harvey Arden

      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

      DEAR PRESIDENT OBAMA: PLEASE COMMIT A HOLY ACT & RELEASE

      LEONARD PELTIER—US Political Prisoner #89637-132—via EXECUTIVE CLEMENCY.

      For 38 years, since he was 31, he has been torn from his People, his family, his grandchildren.

      He is now 68 and ailing. We plead with you to give him his last few years as a free man.

      We pray for you & for Leonard—two extraordinary human beings on thiis Mother Earth.

      We can arrange an OVAL OFFICE CEREMONY with LEONARD HIMSELF & close family members present…ALSO LAKOTA HOLY MAN ARVOL LOOKING HORSE, 19TH KEEPER OF THE SACRED WHITE BUFFALO PIPE, who will perform a GREAT FORGIVENESS CEREMONY with a sanctified BUFFALO SKULL right there in the Oval Office. Let this be THE GREAT HEALING Arvol has long pleaded and prayed for. Please invite former Senator Inouyi, who has called for Leonard’s release for decades. Also Desmond Tutu, who has championed Leonard’s release. Also, Whoopi Goldberg—who has advocated Leonard’s cause for many years—as have tens of millions of informed & good-hearted people around the world, many no doubt swelling your emails with their pleas.

      Mr. Obama—IT IS TIME. Make a Holy Act of a Great Deed!

      May God speed your decision.

      Harvey Arden , Washington, DC

      *

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic