Dear Gentle Folks, Soothing words from our Savior to carry us through the week's journey: "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Getcrazydog2us
Dear Gentle Folks, Powerful words to hold close to our soul as we journey the week: "So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe Godcrazydog2us
Dear Gentle Folks, Here is simple guide for behavior as we journey the week: "Don't pick on people, jump on their failures, criticize their faults- unless, ofcrazydog2us
IWR is a prgram of the National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce. IWR’s vision is that of its sponsors, the welcoming church programs. The task assigned to IWR is to provide or assist in the production of resources to make possible this paradigm shift in Christianity.
It will do this by:
- the development, production, and distribution of resources to support the welcoming church movement
- the development and planning of conferences and training events designed to inspire, empower, and equip members and leadership in the welcoming church movement
- the expansion of networks and the creation of coalitions within and beyond the welcoming church movement.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO A NEW THING!
IWR’s mission is to create resources that support the unconditional welcome of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and their families in the church home of their choice.
Partner with us in supporting the mission and vision of the Institute for Welcoming Resources. Whether you are an individual who can lift up IWR in your prayers, or can provide needed financial support, we want to know who you are and include you in this endeavor.
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- Aug 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.