Dear Gentle Folks, Powerful words to carry us through our week: "Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, andcrazydog2us
Dear Gentle Folks, A powerful affirmation to journey our week: "Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Letcrazydog2us
Happy New year Gentle Folks, Here is my first blog of the year, feel free to let me know what you think:crazydog2us
IWR is a prgram of the National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce. IWR’s vision is that of its sponsors, the welcoming church programs. The task assigned to IWR is to provide or assist in the production of resources to make possible this paradigm shift in Christianity.
It will do this by:
- the development, production, and distribution of resources to support the welcoming church movement
- the development and planning of conferences and training events designed to inspire, empower, and equip members and leadership in the welcoming church movement
- the expansion of networks and the creation of coalitions within and beyond the welcoming church movement.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO A NEW THING!
IWR’s mission is to create resources that support the unconditional welcome of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and their families in the church home of their choice.
Partner with us in supporting the mission and vision of the Institute for Welcoming Resources. Whether you are an individual who can lift up IWR in your prayers, or can provide needed financial support, we want to know who you are and include you in this endeavor.
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- Aug 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.