Dear Gentle Folks, Let us put into practice this command from Jesus: "I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, youcrazydog2us
Dear Gentle Folks, Wonderful words of wisdom to journey our week with: What are you waiting for? Return to your God! Commit yourself in love, in justice! Waitcrazydog2us
"Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. Markcrazydog2us
IWR is a prgram of the National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce. IWR’s vision is that of its sponsors, the welcoming church programs. The task assigned to IWR is to provide or assist in the production of resources to make possible this paradigm shift in Christianity.
It will do this by:
- the development, production, and distribution of resources to support the welcoming church movement
- the development and planning of conferences and training events designed to inspire, empower, and equip members and leadership in the welcoming church movement
- the expansion of networks and the creation of coalitions within and beyond the welcoming church movement.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO A NEW THING!
IWR’s mission is to create resources that support the unconditional welcome of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and their families in the church home of their choice.
Partner with us in supporting the mission and vision of the Institute for Welcoming Resources. Whether you are an individual who can lift up IWR in your prayers, or can provide needed financial support, we want to know who you are and include you in this endeavor.
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- Aug 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.