Re: [WOW Friends] Adultery: A sin we don't talk about

  • Jon Markle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Not to mention, adultery is a sin which requires some pretty serious
      punishment, if I read my Bible correctly <GRIN>. I think perhaps (although I
      haven't checked the passages) the Bible talks even more about that than it
      allegedly talks about homosexuality.

      But, of course, the religiously bigoted won't tell you that one . . .
      neither will the President, I'm quite certain.

      <smile>

      Jon