WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 648 , Mar 10, 2013

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us put into practice these words of the Messiah in our Lenten journey:

      "I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was homeless and you gave me a room, I was shivering and you gave me clothes, I was sick and you stopped to visit, I was in prison and you came to me." Matthew 25:35-36 (The Message)

      GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 648 of 648 , Oct 22 3:19 AM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Let us remember these words of our Savior as we journey the week:

        For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in…” Matthew 25:35 (NIV)

        GSCC logo