WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 519 , Mar 3, 2013

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      As the Lenten season continues let us dwell upon these words of Jesus:

      “If you want to give it all you’ve got,” Jesus replied, “go sell your possessions; give everything to the poor. All your wealth will then be in heaven. Then come follow me.”  Matthew 19:21 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 519 of 519 , Mar 28

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        As we coninue our journey of Lent into Holy Week, lets us hold this teaching close to our heart:

        "Just then Jesus looked up and saw the rich people dropping offerings in the collection plate. Then he saw a poor widow put in two pennies. Jesus said, “The plain truth is that this widow has given by far the largest offering today. All these others made offerings that they’ll never miss; she gave extravagantly what she couldn’t afford—she gave her all!”  Luke 21:1-4 (MSG)

        GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org