WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 629 , Mar 3, 2013

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      As the Lenten season continues let us dwell upon these words of Jesus:

      “If you want to give it all you’ve got,” Jesus replied, “go sell your possessions; give everything to the poor. All your wealth will then be in heaven. Then come follow me.”  Matthew 19:21 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 629 of 629 , May 27 9:29 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Let us put these words into practice as we journey the week:

        It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life. Just make sure that you don’t use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love; that’s how freedom grows. For everything we know about God’s Word is summed up in a single sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That’s an act of true freedom. If you bite and ravage each other, watch out—in no time at all you will be annihilating each other, and where will your precious freedom be then?  Galatians 5:14-15  (MSG)

        GSCC logo