WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 536 , Dec 2, 2012

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us carry this beautiful promise from God with us as we journey the week:

      “This exile is just like the days of Noah for me: I promised then that the waters of Noah

      would never again flood the earth.  I’m promising now no more anger, no more dressing you down.

      For even if the mountains walk away and the hills fall to pieces, My love won’t walk away from you, my covenant commitment of peace won’t fall apart.” The God who has compassion on you says so." Isaiah 54:10 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 536 of 536 , Aug 1 9:01 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Just a small reminder as we journey our week:

        Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love God with all that’s in you, love God with all you’ve got! Deuteronomy 6:5  (MSG)

        "The Church Without Walls"

        img001