WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 522 , Dec 2, 2012

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us carry this beautiful promise from God with us as we journey the week:

      “This exile is just like the days of Noah for me: I promised then that the waters of Noah

      would never again flood the earth.  I’m promising now no more anger, no more dressing you down.

      For even if the mountains walk away and the hills fall to pieces, My love won’t walk away from you, my covenant commitment of peace won’t fall apart.” The God who has compassion on you says so." Isaiah 54:10 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 522 of 522 , Apr 25 9:12 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        A little long, but powerful words of wisdom to practice during the weeks journey:

        "Do you want to be counted wise, to build a reputation for wisdom? Here’s what you do: Live well, live wisely, live humbly. It’s the way you live, not the way you talk, that counts. Mean-spirited ambition isn’t wisdom. Boasting that you are wise isn’t wisdom. Twisting the truth to make yourselves sound wise isn’t wisdom. It’s the furthest thing from wisdom—it’s animal cunning, devilish conniving. Whenever you’re trying to look better than others or get the better of others, things fall apart and everyone ends up at the others’ throats."  James 3:13-16 (MSG)

        GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org