Call To Action conference and young adults

  • delfin bautista
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      saludos to all,

      i wanted to share the invitation below to join Call To Action and others in the progressive faith movement this November, a special call out to young adults.  Call To Action is one of the largest progressive Catholic movements and embodies many of the principles of activism that many of us hold.  there are scholarships for young adults to help cover expenses related to conference and as pre-event to the conference, there is a retreat friday geared towards young adults which is free.

      please let me know if you have any questions.  its a fun filled weekend to connect with others who are advocating for transformation not only within the church but society as a whole, advocating for justice for the lgbtq communities, women, reproductive justice, church worker justice, and other causes--there are workshops and speakers and time for fun.  also, i will be presenting a workshop on transgender faith and activism.

      i hope to see some of you at conference.  one does not need to be catholic to attend, all are truly welcome!!!

      paz,
      delfin