WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 540 , Jul 1, 2012

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us put these words into practice as we journey our week:

      "What I'm trying to do here is get you to relax, not be so preoccupied with getting so you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way God works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how God works. Steep yourself in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Don't be afraid of missing out. You're my dearest friends! The Creator wants to give you the very kingdom itself.” Luke 12:29-32 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      "The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 540 of 540 , Aug 29

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Let us journey our week with these powerful words in our heart:

        "So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."  Colossians 3:13-14 (The Message)

        GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org