Public essay in response to John Paulk incident (fwd)

  • amayesd@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      An Essay on the John Paulk incident that I thought
      newsworthy!

      --
      JOHN MAYES, Charlotte, NC

      Chat Name (AOL/MSN): amayesd
      Favorite Webs:
      http://home.att.net/~amayesd
      http://www.gaycharlotte.com
      http://home.att.net/~amityallies
      http://www.pcusa.org
      http://www.mlp.org/presbyofcharlotte
      http://www.theotherside.org
      http://www.soulforce.org
      http://www.whosoever.org
      http://www.comingoutstories.com
      http://www.pbs.org/outofthepast

      Thanks in advance for NOT sending me junk mail!