WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Pastor Paul
    Message 1 of 621 , Jan 1, 2012

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      While these words are very old, they should be our heart in 2012:

      “But God has already made it plain how to live, what to do, what God is looking for in men and women.  It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously— take God seriously.”  Micah 6:8-The Message

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      "The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 621 of 621 , Mar 25 9:49 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        As we continue our journey on the “Road Towards Freedom, let us hold these words close to our soul:

        “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” 2 Corinthians 3:17 (NRSV)

        GSCC logo