Re: [IWR Forum] WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • NANCY WEBB
    Message 1 of 624 , Sep 4, 2011
      Good paraphraise.

      Peace,

      Nancy
      The Rev. Nancy J. Webb
      5203 Catalpha Road
      Baltimore, MD 21214
      410-444-7222
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 2:13 PM
      Subject: [IWR Forum] WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      As we journey the week let us put into practice these words of Jesus:

      "If a fellow believer hurts you, go and tell him—work it out between the two of you. If he listens, you've made a friend. If he won't listen, take one or two others along so that the presence of witnesses will keep things honest, and try again. If he still won't listen, tell the church. If he won't listen to the church, you'll have to start over from scratch, confront him with the need for repentance, and offer again God's forgiving love.”

      Matthew 18:15-17 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      "The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 624 of 624 , Apr 22 10:08 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Wonderful words of wisdom to journey our week with:

        What are you waiting for? Return to your God! Commit yourself in love, in justice!
        Wait for your God, and don’t give up on God—ever!
         Hosea 12:6 (MSG)

        GSCC logo