WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Pastor Paul
    Message 1 of 516 , Sep 4, 2011

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      As we journey the week let us put into practice these words of Jesus:

      "If a fellow believer hurts you, go and tell him—work it out between the two of you. If he listens, you've made a friend. If he won't listen, take one or two others along so that the presence of witnesses will keep things honest, and try again. If he still won't listen, tell the church. If he won't listen to the church, you'll have to start over from scratch, confront him with the need for repentance, and offer again God's forgiving love.”

      Matthew 18:15-17 (The Message)

      God Bless,

      Pastor Paul

      "The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 516 of 516 , Feb 28

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        As we journey the 2nd week of Lent, let us hold these words close to our heart:

        "One who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and one who gives gifts to the rich—both come to poverty." Proverbs 22:16 (NIV)

        GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org